Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Photography Bucket List

I received an email today from a local photography group  about a "photography bucket list". My bucket list would be in no particular order:

1. Cork, Ireland..what I understand there is not a shortage of photo ops in Ireland..Ireland's second city would be a great place to take some good shots.


2. New York City..I'm probably one of the few that has not yet been to the Big Apple


3. British Columbia..The Vancouver Olympics made us want to hop on a plane and check it out. With the Pacific Ocean and the Canadian Rockies not far away would be memorable trip.


4. London..There are a ton of old things to take a good shot of..


5 . Paris (Not Texas)


Have a good evening people..

See you tomorrow

( I did not take these shots..Just borrowing)

No comments:

Post a Comment